Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New post for a new blog

I am trying to catch up with all the shooting I have been doing. I have been shooting so much that I can not keep up. Keep checking back I will be posting more as I edit and find time between my five other studio classes to do so. For now here it is...


The 1st two images were based off of magazine ads we were trying to mimic for practice on how to get that look.

These are beauty shots not included in the last post...
( http://cristy318.blogspot.com/2008/10/beauty-shoot.html )








This past Saturday our class went on an adventure and I would definitely call it that. On the day after Halloween we had to report to school at 8:30am...ouch! From there we went for what was suppose to be an hour long ride to Tampa. Keyword was "suppose" the bus blew a hose and we were delayed a over an hour at least we had a nice view of the ocean. After all that time we finally got to downtown Tampa and let me say it is a beautiful city I would love to go again and shoot so much more. It is a mixture of old and new architecture. The old architecture is awesome its looks handmade with sloppy bricks laid to make up a building and old fire escapes in the back. I love downtown Tampa I wish I could capture it all whether it is through photography or a painting.

PS. We did have certain types of images we had to shoot...so that would explain the random foot.






As much as I really loved the industrial food plant not long after we started shooting our class was informed that we were trespassing...oops! I managed to squeeze in a lot of shots before we left though...yay!



More pictures of downtown Tampa, the food plant, and model shoots to come so check back.

No comments: