Monday, October 19, 2009

“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” HDT

I have been lacking on posts but life has been keeping me pretty busy with freelancing and recently I had to run over to Burbank, CA all the way from Miami, FL which is an intense 2,751 mi., over 40 hours of driving, 8 states, and 4 days.  The reason for the quick and huge road trip is I was accepted into Nickelodeon Animation Studios Internship Program.  This fall I am working with the SpongeBob SquarePants Production Crew.  I am extremely grateful for this opportunity this will definitely be a valuable and amazing experience in which I am so excited to be a part of.  A very HUGE and special thank you goes out to my family for helping all of this actually happen.

As for everything with my photography it is continuing to develop.  One door has opened and it is leading to many great opportunities I am excited to see how everything works its way out here in LA.  I have taken a lot of photos while on my way to LA and things that have happened here so far little by little I will be posting them.




No comments: