Monday, March 2, 2009

Blog Transfers...

Dug up from deep with in my other blog here are some photos from before I separated my illustration and photography work.


My 1st fashion and portraiture post...

Bowie's "Fashion" always comes to mind when fashion is mentioned hehe so anyways What?! Me doing fashion photography crazy huh? It is actually a great experience and I'm learning so much. Here are some of the shots taken so far...


We started off with a mannequin...

Then we moved on to real models our teacher hires from an agency in Tampa...



Some of the fashion selected by our teacher I don't agree with but we are still learning to work with colors, textures, and lighting so I guess it all works out. Check back for more shots.



In this shoot our focus was beauty shots usually used to promote washes, hydration, etc.





No comments: