Friday, March 6, 2009

Updates, macros, and HDR o my!

I made some improvements to my diptychs here are the latest...





Here are some new pictures...I am excited to use the macro lens I borrowed from Ringling so keep an eye out for more macros. =D







My 1st HDR image! It is definitely hard to do an HDR image because no matter how hard you tighten everything on your tripod there was a shift between each fstop. I will be checking to see if the others are salvageable with photomatix which is a better HDR program that I just got after I merged this photo. This photo and others might just be posted if it works out and I will keep trying this HDR technique just for fun.



3 comments:

Ralph said...

hey, wheres my cred?

Shannon Crissey said...

hahaha omg i took a pic just like that first one at the cove. maybe a few.
i like the hdr one! it looks quaint.

Kelly Tudor said...

your photos are beautiful.